Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The company designs manufactures, refurbishes and repairs equipment critical to operations within the oil and gas industry. These include cementers, frac pumps, blenders, and any type of stimulation equipment.
· Averaging $3.1 million in annual revenue over the last four years.
· Established client base of large oil and gas exploration businesses with global operations.
· Adjusted EBITDA margin of 16% in 2017.
· Assembles equipment for use in all environmental conditions.
· Assembles equipment for both on-and off-shore operations.
· Employee base with over 100 years of combined experience in the oil and gas industry.
· Add to engineering and sales in order to take advantage of demand for manufacturing new equipment.
· Bring mechanics on staff to expand refurbishment and repair services.
· Fold into larger upstream entities in order to internalize the production of necessary machinery.
· Trade buyer acquisition would allow an enlarged market presence.
· Enter the used equipment market by selling refurbished equipment.
· Southeast Texas
· The company services oil and gas companies around the world in the upstream, or exploration and production, market from its headquarters in Southeast Texas.
· The company operates out of a 28,000 sq ft facility in Southeastern Texas. The property includes 4,000 sq ft of office space, and 24,000 of warehouse space. The property measures more than 4 acres in total area. Purchase or lease of the property is negotiable.
· Three majority shareholders would like a full exit after a transition period. The fourth shareholder is exiting for personal reasons.
Available as lease or with real property included
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business