Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The Company is being offered for sale at an initial price of $3,000,000. In addition, the owner expects a 3-year earn out based on expected growth positioned by the current ownership that will be actively worked on by the seller.
Company specializes in engineering design, machining, fabricating, assembly, andtesting for:
- Support Equipment,
- Munitions Material Handling Equipment,
- Air Transportable Containers (w/custom internal fixtures for high-value assets) and,
- Critical Flight Safety Aircraft and Engine Parts
The business is a non-union shop, relies on good teamwork, with a technical core work force of 24 crossed trained associates.
The business should exceed $5M, $8M and $11M a year in sales in 2020, 2021 and 2022 respectively and grow beyond in this hottest segment of US economy, with a strong customer base, proven process and effective management team in place. Both commercial and military budgets are growing and needs are real.
- Well known reputation within industry
- Certified with all major aerospace primes and DoD customers
- Customer base requesting USA to provide a larger volume of deliverables
- Dependable, skilled and experienced staff
- Systems and floor space in place and scalable for growth
- Room for additional expansion by acquisition of adjacent property
Whatever is required.
Monthly Payroll: $112,000
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business